2003 Jan 31 17:36

[vox] AIX is on a respirator

this has been a year or two in the coming, but this is the first i've
read about it.  says that they're talking about a "multi-decade time
frame".

we'll see about that.   ;)

Linux is the 'logical successor' to AIX, says IBM

http://rtnews.globetechnology.com/servlet/ArticleNews/tech/RTGAM/20030129/gtiblin/Technology/techBN/

pete