2003 Jan 29 12:12

[vox] [OT] Tux paint in Japanese (was Re: need help checking the chinese and japanese...)

[vox] [OT] Tux paint in Japanese (was Re: need help checking the chinese and japanese...)

On Wed, Jan 29, 2003 at 10:12:07AM -0800, Micah J. Cowan wrote:
<snip>

> I do read some Japanese; but I'm hardly fluent. I'll try to help
> though.

*plug*

Tux Paint has been translated into Japanese. ;^)  Tell your friends!

Version 0.9.8 of the core package, and the 2003.01.28 release of
the 'Rubber Stamp' images include Japanese translations of pretty much
every string of text that'd ever appear on the screen.

  http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/tuxpaint/download/source/

A Windows port is even out already :^)

  http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/tuxpaint/download/windows/

*end of plug*