2003 Jan 28 15:37

Re: [vox] Re: [vox-tech] Sig line [ newbie annoyed with tin ]

on Tue, Jan 28, 2003 at 02:12:16PM -0800, Micah J. Cowan (micah@cowan.name) wrote:
> But don't you run the risk of losing the original readers of the
> message? Specifically, the person to whom the original (branching)
> message was directed?

To say nothing of the rest of the list.

Of course, I could always redirect responses with a Reply-To: header,
noting this to the original list.

...except, of course for the fact that Reply-To: is munged.

Peace.

  A Fortran compiler is the hobgoblin of little minis.