2003 Jan 28 15:22

Re: [vox] [OT] Looking for cell phone suggestions

Re: [vox] [OT] Looking for cell phone suggestions

Wow, lots of great information.  Thanks guys!

Does anyone know anything about the quality of AT&T GSM vs.
their TDMA service?  Their "charter" GSM plans seem really
attractive -- e.g. $40/month for 1000 anytime minutes.

Also now I'm curious about the Linux dev. kit for Nokias;
couldn't find much info about that.

-- Rod