January 6: Social gathering
2003 Jan 26 00:14

Re: [vox] [OT] radio shack

It would appear that on Sat, 25 Jan 2003, Samuel Merritt did say:

> Hm, a place in Sacramento with knowledgeable salespeople that's in a
> crummy-looking neighborhood? That sounds like HSC (http://www.halted.com)
> to me. Might that be it?

heh... I was about to hazard a guess at halted myself after recently being
directed to the Sunnyvale store.

I <heart /> halted. I'm glad the one in Sac town is as good since I'll be
moving up that way in the coming months.

johnmc.
--
 . johnmc@ | bucketchild.net - +1-408-985-7992 (home) .
 . http:// | johnmc.org      - +1-408-386-3549 (cell) .