2003 Jan 26 13:58

[vox] [OT] SBC to sue LUGOD?

Interesting article on Kuro5hin:

----- Forwarded message from K5 <help@kuro5hin.org> -----

SBC's Jack-Booted IP Thugs Launch Shakedown Racket
  By FuzzyOne, 2003-01-25 14:20:52
  Section: MLP, Topic: Technology

Does your site use framesets for navigation?  Are there navigation
indicators or tabs that remain in the same location as you move from page
to page on your favorite site [http://www.kuro5hin.org/]?  If so, start
checking your mail and your finances--the Intellectual Property department
of telecom concern SBC Communications [http://www.sbc.com/] is coming to
call and they want to be paid [http://www2.museumtour.com/sbc.html].

http://www.kuro5hin.org/story/2003/1/25/0115/73234

----- End forwarded message -----