2003 Jan 25 22:48

[vox] Debian & $?

I read a posting yesterday at a somewhat disreputable, yet fun, site
remarking on the financial difficulties at Mandrake.  One person claimed
Debian was aslo begging for money to keep the project going.  Any truth to
this rumor? I've seen no other such notice.

-Lorie
--
Lorie Obal
lobal@cds1.net

-----------Begin Geek Code Block--------------------
GMU/GB d? s: !a C LU+ P+ L++ E--- W++N++!o K- w ! M- V PS+ PE Y+ PGP++ t+
5++X+R*tvb+++DI--!D G e++/e++h++ !r z?

http://www.geekcode.com/geek.html