2003 Jan 25 14:00

Re: [vox] [OT] radio shack

hi jim,

rhonda and i went to a place in sacramento.  can't remember the name,
but it's an electronics store that mark kim had suggested.

i gave the guy a number of obscure chips numbers, and the guy was
actually able to deduce i was messing around with a macrovision signal
layered into a video signal.

how's that for knowing a product?  the dude was pretty awesome.  i
would've gone there more often, but it's quite far from here, and it's
in a kinda bad neighborhood to boot.

i guess i fall under the category of too young to remember.   too bad,
that radio shack sounds great.    :-/

pete

begin Jim Lowman <jmlowman@directvinternet.com>