2003 Jan 25 15:25

Re: [vox] OT: Hole in MS SQL server (unpatched)

Re: [vox] OT: Hole in MS SQL server (unpatched)

Yeah, I logged 151 scans of that port in the wee hours
today. All from different sources.

Given the timing and ease of fending off the attack, the
main impact seems to be drawing attention to the severity of
vulnerabilities in MS servers. One has to wonder if that was
the intent, and if so, for what reason.

remote system administration services.