2003 Jan 23 10:35

SOLICITING FOR BUSINESS VENTURE AND PARTNERSHIP.

SOLICITING FOR BUSINESS VENTURE AND PARTNERSHIP.

FROM: PETER COLE  TELEPHONE: 0031-630353886

EMAIL: petercole65@netscape.net

ATTN:

SOLICITING FOR BUSINESS VENTURE AND PARTNERSHIP.

MY NAME IS PETER COLE CHAIRMAN OF CONTRACT AWARD AND MONITORING COMMITTEE OF THE MINISTRY OF URBAN AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT ,MY DUTY AS EMPOWERED BY THE MAURITIUS GOVERNMENT IS TO PROVIDE THE BASIC AMENITIES,SOCIAL RECRATIONAL ACTIVITIES IN URBAN AND RURAL AREAS,THIS PROGRAMM INCLUDES ASSISTANCE TO DEPRIVED LOCAL COMMUNITIES AND TO CO-ORDINATE PROJECTS AND DEVELOPMENT AT THE NATIONAL LEVEL, FURTHERMORE , FROM THIS PROJECTS WE HAVE BEEN ABLE TO SECURED SOME REASONABLE AMOUNT OF U.S.$21.8(TWENTY ONE MILLION EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND U.S.DOLLARS ONLY) AS COMISSION FROM VARIOUS CONTRACTORS RESULTING FROM OVER INVOICING ,HENCE ALL THE NECESSARRY APPROVALS HAS BEEN COMPLETED.

THESE APPROVED FUND IS NOW PACKAGED TO BE DESPATCHED THROUGH A SECURITY COMPANY FOR ONWARD DELIVERY TO ITS DESTINATION IN EUROPE. THESE FUND ARE FIRST DEPOSITED INTO A VAULT SECURITY BEFORE WE ARRANGE FOR ITS MOVEMENT TO EUROPE THROUGH DIPLOMATIC CHANNEL USING DECOY PURPORTING THAT THE FUND BELONGS TO AN EXPATRIATE/COMPANY, AS WE ARE GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS,WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO OPERATE FOREIGN BANK ACCOUNT,HENCE WE NEED YOU TO STAND AS THE BENEFICIARY AND CLAIM THE FUND ON OUR BEHALF FROM THE SECURITY COMPANY.

PRESENTLY I AM NOW IN EUROPE TO SEARCH FOR A RELIABLE PERSON/COMPANY OF HIGH INTERGRITY /DIGNITY AND ONE WITH CONSCIENCE WHO WILL CLAIM THIS FUND ON OUR BEHALF AS THE BENEFICIARY ,AND WE HAVE AGREED TO GIVE YOU 25%OF THE TOTAL SUM AS COMMISSION FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE/EFFORT.AND 5% WILL BE USED TO SETTLE EVERY EXPENSES INCURRED .WE WILL USE 70% TO INVEST UNDER YOUR RECOMMENDATION AND GUIDE AND GO INTO JOINT VENTURE BUSINESS WITH YOU.

I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE YOUR ASSISTANCE .ALSO YOU CALL ME ON MY TELEPHONE NUMBER  FOR MORE BRIEFING  0031-630353886 AS I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR RESPONSE  AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

BEST REGARDS

PETER COLE