2003 Jan 22 16:05

Re: [vox] [OT] Calculating your vacation time?

On Thu, 16 Jan 2003, ME wrote:

> I quit my job as staff. Now, I am a student. A real live student. Going to
> school full time, working as a student employee in a different department
> that values me much more than I was before.

Way to go, Dude!

-Lorie ( a fellow quitter!)

--
Lorie Obal
lobal@cds1.net

-----------Begin Geek Code Block--------------------
GMU/GB d? s: !a C LU+ P+ L++ E--- W++N++!o K- w ! M- V PS+ PE Y+ PGP++ t+
5++X+R*tvb+++DI--!D G e++/e++h++ !r z?

http://www.geekcode.com/geek.html