2003 Jan 22 13:05

Re: [vox] UPS sucks

In danger of adding unnecessary traffic, I will add to my comment.

I have had both experiences: a) delivery to apartment office with no note on apartment door b) missed delivery / can't get it until the next day (I have lived in two different places here in Davis).

Of course, their awful customer service in response to these situations makes it worse.

Jonathan