2003 Jan 22 12:34

Re: [vox] UPS sucks

Yep, my experience also. What I find most annoying is that if they miss a delivery, even if it is early in the morning, you absolutely cannot get the package until the next day, even if you want to go pick it up.

When I have a choice in shipping, I never choose UPS. Unfortunately, e-purchases often come automatically by UPS, so there is no choice. Hmm... do I see a parallel with Microsoft?

Jonathan

Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
begin Bill Kendrick <nbs@sonic.net>