2003 Jan 22 13:27

[vox] UPS sucks

I'm sorry, but UPS sucks.

I'm talking with the folks at No Starch, and apparently the books they sent
were delivered on 1/17th, based on their tracking system.

It was real NICE of them to not leave any kind of NOTE or anything!
>:^(

I wonder what else is sitting in my apartment's management office waiting to
be sent back or thrown away because I didn't come get it because stupid UPS
didn't leave a note.

*huff!*