2003 Jan 22 11:34

[vox] Prize for finding the AU PM's email address goes to...

[vox] Prize for finding the AU PM's email address goes to...

WRT last night's news items.

My vote:  Alan Ralsky, by means of a systematic namespace exhaustion of
all possible *.gov.au email addresses.

    http://www.freep.com/money/tech/mwend6_20021206.htm

;-)

Peace.