2003 Jan 21 13:23

[vox] Debian discs, gloves and MySQL book left in Kitchen last night

[vox] Debian discs, gloves and MySQL book left in Kitchen last night

The gloves looked similar to Kevin Murakoshi's, but I'm not sure he'd
have left without them.

So... did anyone forget a pair of gloves, some Debian (and possibly other) CDs,
and a MySQL book in the kitchen after the meeting last night?

If so, please e-mail me privately.
Thx!