2003 Jan 21 16:00

Re: [vox] bill and -m-e-l-i-s-s-a- -v-i-r-u-s-

Re: [vox] bill and -m-e-l-i-s-s-a- -v-i-r-u-s-

hmmm...  that email didn't get bounced.

ok, new vox rule, everyone:

   the word zryvffn can no longer be used on the vox mailing lists.

use rot13 on zryvffn.   :)

but on a serious note, i'm curious -- i'm not hip onto the latest
viruses, but isn't melissa non-polymorphic?  don't they have signatures,
similar to md5sums, for non-polymorphic virii?

pete

begin Peter Jay Salzman <p@dirac.org>