2003 Jan 20 16:22

Re: [vox] In Memorium

On Monday 20 January 2003 03:05 pm, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> i see this as red hat's fault.  it's the infamous "dot-oh" syndrome.
> they should be releasing their dot-oh's as "beta" and simply not market
> them at all...

I've been running RH 8.0 on my main server for over a month
and have not seen any instabilities.  Some people complain
because it comes with "bleeding edge" Apache 2.0, but in
fact that's been out for a year.

And this release is the first one in a long while that does
not force us to use a problem-plagued nonstandard GCC.

remote system administration services.