2003 Jan 20 15:55

[vox] In Memorium

Today my friend BW informed me that he's ditching Linux for good.
Together we worked on updating his RH 7.2 installation to RH 8.0, but he
can't get his sound card recognized, and he is having issues with Red
Carpet.  So he's moving back to Windows.

Poor guy.

RIP:  BW, Linux User: August 2001 - January 2003

(Personally, I hope that this is just a hibernation period; I went
through the same thing awhile ago, and I'm all better now.  I promise.)

Slainte,
Richard S. Crawford
is