2003 Jan 20 23:35

Re: [vox] [OT] guitar resource on the net

Re: [vox] [OT] guitar resource on the net

begin Rod Roark <rod@sunsetsystems.com>
> On Monday 20 January 2003 12:43 pm, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> > i was looking for a "minor 9" chord, and someone pointed this out to me.
> > it looks like the best guitar chord resource on the net.
> >
> > http://hatbox.lib.virginia.edu/text/gtrchord/index.html
> >
> > it was done with vanilla CGI using perl.  someone spent a *long* time
> > writing this!
>
> In case you're into acoustic guitar, here's something I
> bookmarked several months ago, and will someday look at when
> I find time to get out my guitar again!
>
>   http://www.acousticfingerstyle.com/

oooooh, nice one!  i bookmarked it too.  thanks!

i wish someone would tell them to can the javascript.  it renders
*painfully* slow on galeon under a dual celeron 550.

pete

ps- i'm fairly sure i'm going to be using galeon instead of opera from
now on.   opera is, by far and by a HUGE margin, faster than galeon or
mozilla.   but it's been getting more and more unstable since version
5.0.   galeon and mozilla have been getting more and more stable.   i
can't take the segfaults anymore.