2003 Jan 18 09:19

[vox] Spam from vox

Looks like a piece of classic Nigerian spam entitled
"[vox] will" from a non-subscriber was accidentally approved
for posting to this list.  It's best if you don't report
such messages to Spamcop or other such places, as doing so
will make it look like the list's mail server is at fault.

remote system administration services.