2003 Jan 16 18:09

[vox] [OT] Calculating your vacation time?

[vox] [OT] Calculating your vacation time?

Hi~

For those of you that work, how do you keep track of your vacation time?

Our company secretary asked me to find a way (write a program, maybe?) to
help her keep track of everyone's vacation times, but with all the
variables (contract change, work hours change, holidays, # of weekends in
the year, etc...) it's difficult to write a program flexible enough to
calculate vacation times easily.

So... how do *you* keep track of your vacation time?  Maybe I can gather
some information to figure out the best approach to calculating everyone's
vacation time at the company.

Thanks!

-Mark

--