2003 Jan 15 11:54

[vox] [OT] Copying a DVD-R?

Does anyone know of any place offering DVD copying services?  I'm
borrowing a DVD-R from friends from Japan and would like to make a copy.
It's a TV talk show episode featuring my friends' company (I think the
DVD-R was given to them by the TV station).  We have an OK to copy it from
the company.  Anyway, Kinko's wouldn't offer such services, would they?
Anyone know any place?  Thanks!

-Mark

--
Mark K. Kim