2003 Jan 14 12:54

Re: [vox] CD burning army needed for the 20th :)

On Tue, Jan 14, 2003 at 10:00:17AM -0800, Rod Roark wrote:

> I'll make a dozen also.

Thanks! :)

> What kind of turnout is expected?

No idea. :^)  Maybe 80 or so.

>  Seems this one has been
> publicized quite a bit.  Will the library space be big
> enough?

Room capacity is 175 or so.  Not sure if there are that many chairs.
I'll be there early to set them up.

In fact, if they let me, I'll try to prepare the seating for the room
on Sunday when I go to pick up the keys and make sure we get a podium and
the screen pulled down.