2003 Jan 14 12:57

[vox] CD burning army needed for the 20th :)

[vox] CD burning army needed for the 20th :)

Well, we didn't have enough time to try to coordinate disc-burning for
the PC Super Show this past Sunday.  But, we've got about a week until the
big anniversary meeting next Monday.

Would people out there still be willing to burn a set of (preferably the
latest) Knoppix discs to give out at the event?

Thx!

-bill!
(off to bed, finally!)