2003 Jan 11 23:50

Re: [vox] CD burning emergency! :^)

On Sat, Jan 11, 2003 at 11:54:15AM -0800, Richard Burkhart wrote:
> Who all is burning how many of which CD (Knoppix or GNU/Win) for tomorrow?
>
> Can I remove "Burn CD's in my 8x burner at work from my (suddenly enlarged)
> to-do list" and not panic so much over the issue?

We've got at least 3 people working on burning stuff
(correct me if I'm wrong, but: Nicole, Doug, and Pete, right?)

Since it's so last minute, and not really _essential_ to our display at
the expo (but definitely a "we'd love to be able to give away discs"),
then please, don't worry about it. :^)

No panicking allowed.  (Except for me ;^) )

Thanks & good luck!