2003 Jan 11 23:50

Re: [vox] remove please

On Fri, Jan 10, 2003 at 11:39:48PM -0800, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> if you have any questions about lugod (including its mailing lists), you
> can read the lugod FAQ at www.lugod.org/documents/faq.   :)

Also, mailing list info is easy to find on the website.
On the sidebar, in the "Interact" section, there is a link labelled
"Mailing Lists."

Plus, the mailing lists all include 'signatures' similar to the following
at the end of each message, which point directly to the list management
page:

and:

Take care!

-bill!