2003 Jan 10 19:53

To Google (was: Re: [vox] first bad experience with e-commerce -need advice)

To Google (was: Re: [vox] first bad experience with e-commerce -need advice)

Curiously, I asked my wife exactly the same question earlier today.  I'm
thinking it will be about ten years.  After all, it took twelve years
for "D'oh!" to show up in the Oxford English Dictionary.