2003 Jan 11 11:59

RE: [vox] CD burning emergency! :^)

----- Forwarded message from Richard Burkhart <richard@khanfusion.net> -----

> I can do a FEW disks (have a slooow burner) ... but I need to get some blank
> discs.  Does someone have empty cases/sleves for these? (or do I need to
> locate some of those too?)

Thanks Richard.  FWD'ing to vox.  Personally, I have 5 75min CDRs I never
did anything with so far.

> And ... which do you need more of?  I could do knoppix easier, 'cause I was
> about to d/l it and burn it for myself ... but if you need the gnuwin stuff
> more ...

It depends on what others burn.  Nicole offered to burn stuff for me,
if I supplied her with the discs.  I have a copy of Knoppix somone gave
me a while back (Stephen Helms, I think?), which I offered to lend her.

I think Knoppix is probably the more useful of the discs, so far as what
we're trying to do (get people to use Linux), and definitely the more
whiz-bang :)