2003 Jan 10 12:40

Re: [vox] first bad experience with e-commerce - need advice

Re: [vox] first bad experience with e-commerce - need advice

I hear mail trucks have the right-of-way over fire trucks and the police
cars because it's a federal vehicle whereas fire trucks and police cars
are local.  Go mail man~!

-Mark

On Fri, 10 Jan 2003, Joseph Arruda wrote:

> On Fri, 10 Jan 2003, Nicole the Wonder Nerd wrote:
> >
> > Phear the wrath of the USPS, for they are, truly, sleeping giants.  Did you
> > know that it's a *felony* to tamper with the post?
>
> Yep.  My father has been in the USPS for 20+ years...most people forget
> its technically a Federal Agency (and a communicatiosn infrastructure at
> that), so to fuck with the mail is to invite a many headed beast to kill
> you in a vat of stamp glue...

> Joseph Estevao Arruda		|	www.zeruch.net
> zeruch (at) precog (dot) com	|	zeruch.deviantart.com
> 				|	www.damagestudios.com

Mark K. Kim
http://www.cbreak.org/
PGP key available upon request.