2003 Jan 10 12:31

Re: [vox] first bad experience with e-commerce - need advice

On Fri, 10 Jan 2003, Nicole the Wonder Nerd wrote:

> Phear the wrath of the USPS, for they are, truly, sleeping giants.  Did you
> know that it's a *felony* to tamper with the post?

Yep.  My father has been in the USPS for 20+ years...most people forget
its technically a Federal Agency (and a communicatiosn infrastructure at
that), so to fuck with the mail is to invite a many headed beast to kill
you in a vat of stamp glue...

Joseph Estevao Arruda		|	www.zeruch.net
zeruch (at) precog (dot) com	|	zeruch.deviantart.com