2003 Jan 10 10:53

Re: [vox] first bad experience with e-commerce - need advice

Re: [vox] first bad experience with e-commerce - need advice

Personally, I'd wait another few weeks: not *all* of the comments were
bad (only about 70-75% - though I realize the good ones could've been
fake...), and of the awful ones, most of them did receive their
products (though an alarming number did not). You still have a
reasonable chance of receiving your book, with poor-quality service;
so I'd wait a bit: if you get your book, it's probably not worth
bothering about. If you don't, then I would definitely think in terms
of legal action. Heck, with that many complaints, you could maybe
think about a class-action lawsuit...

-Micah