2003 Jan 10 12:48

Re: [vox] Ponder, ponder... perhaps a silly notion

Re: [vox] Ponder, ponder... perhaps a silly notion

There are 7 cats in our house. One of them walked on my keyboard while I was typing in my last message, and deleted half a paragraph in the middle without my noticing. Here's what I meant to say:

"Oh, and any future laptops I acquire are likely to have Debian put on them. Hmm, I have a old laptop -- 4.0 GB hard drive, 96M RAM, 233 Intel Celeron processor (it's an old Gateway Solo 2500). Would that computer be a candidate for a Debian install? It's currently running Win98SE but I have no qualms about zarking that."

Richard S. Crawford wrote:

Oh, and any future laptops I arGB hard drive, 96M RAM, 233 Intel Celeron processor (it's an old Gateway Solo 2500). Would that computer be a candidate for a Debian install? It's currently running Win98SE but I have no qualms about zarking that.