January 6: Social gathering
2003 Jan 08 01:10

Re: [vox] Ponder, ponder... perhaps a silly notion

Re: [vox] Ponder, ponder... perhaps a silly notion

Definite non-Jew myself, but I've been to a seder ceremony or two in my life. ;-) I got the joke. Heh.

I didn't realize Xandros was selling the old Corel OS again. Hm, I think I have an installation CD of that one hanging around here somewhere...