2003 Jan 07 13:13

[vox] Microsoft vs. Linux in the Bee

A coworker mentioned that the SacBee had an article about Linux
on the front page of the business section on Sunday (Jan. 5, 2003).

I haven't read it all yet, but I skimmed to the end where they make the
comment that "Microsoft can tout potential savings and commission studies,
but those efforts won't be any more effective in securing customers than its
past tactcits... 'To make that argument it really needs to be made by
practitioners, not by the vendor itself...'"

:^)  Good to see the press, especially in something so
non-geeky/-Silicon-Valley as the Bee's business section. :^)