2003 Jan 06 22:23

Re: [vox] expectation of privacy on an open mailing list?

Re: [vox] expectation of privacy on an open mailing list?

This is a standard type disclaimer that is required by some
companies in any email that is sent from their company.

The only impact is that it will protect the company,
instead of the individual poster. It is like the disclaimer
that is stated before every infomercial on TV.

They go something like this...

"The following program does not necessarily reflect the
views of the station, owners or the employees of XYZ."

-- Andy