2003 Jan 06 22:23

[vox] Who has the HP copy of REVOLUTION OS?

[vox] Who has the HP copy of REVOLUTION OS?

Unfortunately, the 'official' DVD won't be available and shipping by the
time LUGOD's anniversary meeting comes up.

Fortunately, the publisher has granted permission to screen one of the
DVDs HP was giving out at last year's LinuxExpo.

One person from LUGOD who said he can bring his discovered that he's lost
his copy.  Does anyone out there have one they can supply for the meeting
on the 20th?

Please e-mail me in private,

Thanks!

-bill!
root@lugod.org
http://www.lugod.org/

PS - Any tips on where to rent or borrow a projector for cheap would be
     nice, too.  Damn, this whole event is turning into quite a bit of
     stress! :^)