January 6: Social gathering
2003 Jan 04 14:46

Re: [vox] Halloween 8 traffic results, compared to December

Re: [vox] Halloween 8 traffic results, compared to December

Thanks Bill.

The average number of daily page views in the last half of
December was 1,683.  Yesterday we got 19,206!  At midnight,
the bandwidth tally for the day ended at 630.78 MB - about
a CD's worth.

And it's not over yet.  Page views for today as of 8AM are
2,979.

Cheers,

-- Rod