2003 Jan 03 12:23

RE: [vox] Halloween 8 commentary mentions LUGOD

add a welcome slashdot readers message :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill Kendrick [mailto:nbs@sonic.net]
Sent: Friday, January 03, 2003 12:18 PM
To: vox@lists.lugod.org
Subject: Re: [vox] Halloween 8 commentary mentions LUGOD

On Fri, Jan 03, 2003 at 11:50:38AM -0800, Jeff Newmiller wrote:
> Good going, Bill!
>
> http://www.opensource.org/halloween/halloween8.php

:^)

Thanks for the kudos.  (And thanks to Rod for the additional content.)

For everyone's info., I've just altered the Microsoft page so that
it only shows 5 (instead of 25) articles per page, and is text-only
(no icons for the moment).

The entire LUGOD.org site is switched, mostly, into "Printable" mode.
The only diff is that I'm still showing the sidebar.

Hopefully this won't adversely affect navigation too much.

I'll check back quite often (going to lunch right this minute), and
when the Slashdotting seems to be ending, I'll return the site to normal.