2003 Jan 03 11:53

[vox] Yet another HotJobs.com Job Agent Results (fwd)

[vox] Yet another HotJobs.com Job Agent Results (fwd)

I really hope these postings are helping someone out there. Jobs are just
hard to come by these days:

JOB DESCRIPTION

Perform a Solaris 2.6 to 2.8 migration utilizing the following skills C++,
Infromix DB and Versant. You will be supervised and working with a team of
3 other network engineers. The client is located in Sacramento, Ca and has
an immediate need.

The ideal candidate will have extensive (3-5 years) experience with
Solaris 2.6 and 2.8, Versant, C++ and Informix DB.

--
R. Douglas Barbieri
doug@dooglio.net

GPG Public key : http://www.dooglio.net/dooglio.gpg