Re: [vox] Left Wing Lawyers for Linux

You know, outside of the fact that I have no desire to get into this on
this list (because it will get ugly and a waste of bandwidth), I will say
this:

If you don't bug your congressional/local representatives, you are
guarenteeing they continue to ignore you.  Futility sems to be great when
its arm-chair ranting and bellyaching (as is common on the net) but I am
of the sincere belief that the main reason geek causes are so marginalized
in government is exactly because of that lack of willing to play the game
on The Hill.

On Thu, 12 Dec 2002 donw@examen.com wrote:

> On Wed, Dec 11, 2002 at 03:20:09PM -0800, Joseph Arruda wrote:
> >
> > Ok, a few thinsg:
> >
> > 1. IANAL
>
> I don't, but hey, if that's your preference... ;) (IWABAL; I'm Working On
> Being A Lawyer, one of these days).
>
> > 2. I am right-wing (centre-right, but nonetheless...)
>
> Nobody's perfect.
<deletia>