January 6: Social gathering

Re: [vox] Research Firm: Microsoft Will Use Linux by 2004

Re: [vox] Research Firm: Microsoft Will Use Linux by 2004

Some browsers (Mozilla for sure) will let you limit the
lifetime of a cookie to the duration of the current session.
That's probably the best setting for most of us.  In which
case you should also exit and restart the browser between
sittings.

Having done that, I still didn't see an obvious reference to
the report on the site, and am not about to spend any more
time hunting for it.  Screw 'em.

-- Rod
   http://www.sunsetsystems.com/