Re: [Fwd: Re: [vox] OT "auto-out-of-office" replies == get robbed ?]

Re: [Fwd: Re: [vox] OT "auto-out-of-office" replies == get robbed ?]

Quoting Eric Eisenhart (eric@nblug.org):

> It definitely was for flaming.

This seems to be "take a free shot at Rick" day, which I don't really
take personally, but:

Ordinarily, the target of such an accusation has no means of refuting it.
However, in this case I have an archive of all posts I ever sent to the
NBLUG mailing list.  I've put a copy here:

http://linuxmafia.com/~rick/linux-info/nblug-talk

I'll immediately pay Eric $100 if he can convince Bill Kendrick, LUGOD
president, that any one of those 56 posts contains "flaming" of any sort.
(I suggest and request that any follow-up be via private mail -- except
that if I'm wrong and Eric gets that $100, I'm willing to post this fact
with an apology.)

rick@linuxmafia.com