[vox] [OT] CD burn request

I received an e-mail today from someone who'd like a CDROM containing all
of my games - I think to give as a gift to his girlfriend (!?)

Anyway, since I haven't had time to figure out what I need to do to make
our CDR drive work (last I tried, it barf and required a reboot for
audio to even work - a glitch in the drive, I've come to believe after
searching Google), I was wondering if someone would be kind enough to
burn a single disc for me.

The thing is, they want copies of all my games built for _Windows_, not
Linux. :^)

  http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/windows/

Would anyone be willing to do this?

Thanks!

-bill!
PS - I would've suggested he just get a copy of GNUWinII, but it only
     contains one of my 'games': Tux Paint.  (I should see if I can
     get that fixed ;^) )