Re: [vox] Linux Word Processors?

my .02 ...

Open Office runs faster than star office. But more
importantly is more compatable with MS office files than
any other Office Suite.

If the standard document format was rtf then I would use
abiword, but it is not.

Open Office doesn't start faster but you can track changes
and create and edit tables along with spelling and grammer.
Those are the things that I use most often.

You can save the documents in MS doc format and your
clients will never know that you did not use MSWord to
create/edit the document.

-- Andy