Re: [vox] OT "auto-out-of-office" replies == get robbed ?

On Thu, Dec 05, 2002 at 01:28:36PM -0800, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:

> congrats.  you've now been kicked off of two LUG mailing lists that i
> know of.  lord knows how many others.

Never fear - this seems to be over with.  Rick was just trying to make
a joke (albeit one that's proven to annoy folks in the past; hence the
reation today).

He sent of an apology -- as a list manager himself, he understands how
difficult it can be to run lists like this.

Sorry for all the noise.