Re: [vox] OT "auto-out-of-office" replies == get robbed ?

On Thu, Dec 05, 2002 at 12:51:50PM -0800, Rick Moen wrote:
> But this trick really only works on mailing lists that have made the
> disasterously bad choice of auto-munging the Reply-To header.  Nobody
> _we_ know is dumb enough to do that.

Rick - I think the article meant lists of e-mail addresses
(like "1 million e-mails CDROM(tm)"), not mailing lists
(like vox, and all of the other ones I use and enjoy*)

-bill!
(* _especially_ when they munge the reply-to...
oooh... mmm...  reply-to munging.  oh baby!)

;)