Re: [vox] greeting cards on linux

On Mon, Dec 02, 2002 at 09:51:13AM -0800, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> last night i had to grit my teeth to keep myself from writing something.
> i had emailed "greetingcardpro"
<snip>

BTW, is this anything like what you want?

  WebGrams
  http://freshmeat.net/projects/webgrams/

  "WebGrams is a web-based greeting card application. It can be configured
  by the user without editing the code."

Homepage:

  http://www.vanbrunt.com/webgrams/

It's even at use at some sites like ZDNet UK and Techline.com... (bizarre!)

It's GPL, of course.   (:^P out to the folks at greetingcardpro)