[vox] PC Super Show expo

A computer expo is coming to Sacramento in January
(Sunday, Jan. 12th, to be precise):

  http://www.pcsupershow.com/

(Note: This is NOT the MarketPro "Computer Show & Sale" that takes place
constantly around the Bay Area)

One of the organizers (I belive?) e-mailed all of the user groups in the
area to let us know about it.

For $100, we can get an 8' table & power.
HOWEVER, if we plan some kind of class or workshop, they'll waive the fee.

So, after discussing it some on the officer's mailing list and
"vox-outreach", it sounds like we're going to go for it.
(We still need to figure out exactly what we're going to do in terms of
class or workshop.  I suggested an Installfest, but since it's going to be
in Sacramento, there won't be any network, and we'll almost definitely have
a very hard time finding volunteers for it, we've decided against it.)

If you're interested in taking part and/or helping plan, please pop over to
the "vox-outreach" list!

Thanks!

-bill!
pr@lugod.org