[vox] Yes, more free hardware

Found more hardware under my bed that I probably won't need. Lemme know if
you want any of it. As before, I'd prefer if you pick it up from my apt in
Davis or on campus, I suppose.

- Logitech 2 button mouse
- 230W AT power supply, not new but should still work
- VGA card, Oak OTIVGA (probably 1 meg card). Good for server use
- EIDE printer/serial/floppy/hard drive controller card
- Bag o' SIMMs. 12 30 pin SIMMs
- ATX motherboard with Socket7. Says "5TTM M201". Guessing it's this:
    http://www.chaintech.com.tw/PRODUCTI/mainboar/socket7/5TTM.htm
    Has CPU/ram. Should be a P200.
- AT motherboard with Socket7. P5VX-Be Rev 3.0
    http://www.powerspec.com/support/archives/4410_5333_p5vxbe.html
    Has ram.

-Marianne (no, I'm not for sale)